Eaton Corporation is currently seeking a Principal IT Supply Chain Solutions Architect to join our Product Operations Center of Excellence (PROCOE) team. This position can be based in any Eaton facility and/or a remote/hybrid role.
Reporting to the Director IT, this person will be required to be a Supply Chain expert within the PROCOE to help design all supply chain applications including Procurement (Direct, Indirect), Supply Quality, Global Trade Management, Materials & Logistics (including SIOP), Supplier Diversity and Warehouse Management and Distribution. You will also collaborate with individuals across the COE's to gain an understanding of business objectives, facilitate solutions, develop approaches and define deliverables required to implement complex business processes and solutions.
The SCM Solution Architect will lead cross functional teams on global enterprise providing SCM/WMS/TMS technical strategy, solution design and process transformation initiatives in area of process expertise, delivering defined objectives and business value.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company - are stronger. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide the technical strategy and supporting IT frameworks to guide the successful design, deployment and operations of IT solutions
- Lead SCM technical strategy through analyzing, proposing, designing and implementing new functionality and solutions within the SCM landscape
- Provide ultimate direction for projects while being responsible for solving highly technical and complex problems and maintaining the highest level of influence on projects and stakeholders.
- Evaluate and present business cases to Corporate Leadership around new and innovative technologies within the SCM landscape; such as Supplier Collaboration Tools, Warehouse Management Applications and Transportation Management Applications.
- Plan for future-state technology portfolios and IT program investments across the SCM/WMS/TMS landscape
- Develop, communicate, and deploy architecture governance processes
- Be a key driver in the application of emerging technologies to Eaton's SCM/WMS/TMS environments
- Drive solution architecture and ensure technical alignment and facilitate solution delivery across the SCM Function.
- Responsible for the recommending, designing and implementing solution strategy
- Accountable for maintaining high levels of solution performance, availability and stability, demonstrating a commitment to quality.
- Work within Eaton's IT Organization to successfully influence the direction of key design elements of the solution environment.
- You will be established as an SCM Applications Subject Matter Expert within the enterprise
- Expertise in the Design, development, optimization and maintenance of enterprise-wide applications
- Experience successfully delivering on all aspects of a technology project
- Experience successfully delivering on all aspects of an enterprise-wide, global technology project.
- Domain Expertise with Design / Architectural Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with all level of the IT and business include executive and SLT
- Minimum 10 years in IT with experience in multiple technology platforms,
- Minimum 5 years in Enterprise-wide platforms
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US on a continuous basis without company sponsorship
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution is required. An MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- Eaton recognizes this role as a critical position within the corporation and will create a compelling package consisting of a base salary, a performance incentive bonus and complete benefits
- This position can be based in any Eaton facility and/or a remote/hybrid role.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look-from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day-you'll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.Job: Information TechnologyRegion: North America - US/Puerto RicoOrganization: Corporate SectorJob Level: Individual ContributorSchedule: Full-timeIs remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: YesDoes this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country onlyTravel: Yes, 10 % of the Time