- Work as a key member of Network Operations Support team with broad knowledge of network, firewall and VPNtechnologiesresponsible for Administration, Configuration and Troubleshooting of Symantec Networkinfrastructure set-up.
- Participate in War Room sessions initiated by the Command Center to drive critical issue resolution.
- Willing to work in shifts and be On-Call at any time due to the nature of the position.
- Need to have excellent IP networking fundamentals and vast experience in L2/L3 Protocols like, STP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, DNS etc...
- Must have In-depth Hands on experience on Cisco platforms like, ASR, ISR, Catalyst 45xx, Catalyst 68xx, i-Wan, WLC, WAAS, etc...
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills and effective communication and documentation skills
- Provide Level 2/3 support for Operations during business-critical incidents requiring knowledge of incident management, change management, troubleshooting methods & tools, log review, monitoring, alerting & reporting.
- Ensure that knowledge is retained through documentation of procedures and knowledge base articles
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of industry experience in Network Support. Relevant Certifications on Cisco products like CCIE (written or Lab), CCNP, JNCIS etc..
- Experience with strong analytical and problem solving skills and good experience of setting up and supporting Enterprise Network and Data Center set-ups.
- Demonstrated experience and a deep familiarity with the Cisco Nexus OS, with a STRONG favor for candidates who are familiar with Cisco’s Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) framework.
- Any experience with SD-Wan, Cisco ISE, MS-Azure, Bluecoat Proxy, Packet shaper is a big plus
- Any scriptingexperience in Perl, Python is highly desirable.