As a Principal IT Business System Analyst you will provide consulting in SAP, Supply Chain, and Factory Automation. This role will be responsible for providing leadership in assessing the needs of the RTG Operations and Supply Chain functions and partner with Global IT Process teams to define and enable systems that support business strategies and objectives across the various manufacturing and operational realms.
• Build and Maintain partnerships with key business stakeholders to understand business strategies, ensuring IT solution alignment
• Establish Global IT relationships and navigate a matrixed environment to drive improvements to our Manufacturing and Supply Chain capabilities.
• Identify needs, define and test user requirements and develop solutions to complex problems.
• Provide training and support to the sites and organization on global manufacturing systems – specifically supporting best practices within SAP and other global system standards
• Assist in the planning and implementation of concepts, techniques and standards that support strategic operational objectives.
• Support multiple projects and drive project activities at the same time delivering on commitments (high quality, on budget, on time)
• Ensure proper compliance and validation documentation are created for projects
• Ensure compliance to all internal policies and external regulations applicable to IT, including IT security policies, as well as medical FDA regulations and SOX requirements.
• Engagement with COS and other business initiatives
• Travel may be required up to 25% of the time
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
• Bachelors degree and 7 years relevant experience or Advanced degree with 5 years of relevant experience
• Minimum of 4 years' experience with ERP systems
• Experience with SAP implementations in a manufacturing or supply chain environment
Nice to Have
• Project Management experience / qualifications
• OpEx Six Sigma Green/Lean certification
• A3/DMAIC problem solving principles
• Medical device or related industry experience
• Demonstrated Experience with data acquisition
• Advanced skills and experience in test case/script development and test execution
• Competent to work on complex systems analysis and programming assignments
• Ability to work collaboratively and proactively
• Hands-on experience related to implementation of computer systems
• High level of familiarity with Microsoft office suite
• Experience with supporting Product labeling software
• Business Process Mapping techniques and tools