Reporting directly to the Sr. IT Delivery Manager (Global Operations and Finance). The SAP MM/PP Business Analyst oversees the development, validation, implementation and day-to-day performance of the SAP MM/PP system. These activities are performed in compliance with industry regulations, site operating procedures, quality/safety policies and cost/processing time standards. All activities are done in partnership and collaboration with departments associated with Global Trade, Customs & Compliance.
SAP Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Support all implementations relating to the SAP MM/PP Module.
- Analyze Material Management. practices & requirements.
- Lead or Co-Lead projects pertaining to new SAP MM/PP functionality insuring blueprints, configuration, specifications, training, testing, cut-over, Go-Live Support & Validation Documentation are properly planned for & executed properly.
- Maintain & Improve the existing SAP MM/PP Module
- Recommend Solutions to improve business practices via existing SAP MM/PP functionality.
- Assist end-users with identifying & resolving technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years’ experience in configuring & implementing SAP MM/PP
Preferred Qualifications :
- Expertise in SAP Module design, configuration & implementation.
- In-depth knowledge of the Compliance, Customs/Risk Management functions of SAP MM/PP.
- Basic understanding of SAP SD & WM modules a plus.
- Software validation in FDA environment