SWCA Environmental Consultants is seeking a talented Principal Investigator, Project Manager to join our rapidly expanding in operations Arlington, TX. The Principal Investigator, Project Manager is responsible for providing leadership and management to the cultural resources program . The successful candidate will provide the strategic direction of the program, financial performance, business and client development, leadership, staff management, maintain high-quality scientific and technical quality, and alignment with SWCA goals and objectives.
The selected individual will be an experienced leader in the industry and will have established positive business relationships in the region.
What you will accomplish
- Partner with the regional directors to set the strategy for the program and contribute to the regional strategy. The Principal Investigator, Project Manager will report to the Arlington Director.
- As an SWCA leader you will be expected to bring and implement a vision to increase the business operations and revenue plans for the office.
- Successful business development in the local market with the expectation of bringing in new business opportunities within the first 6 months of employment
- Your responsibilities include managing all project deliverables to clients.
- Demonstrate proficiency in project management and effective delegation and oversight of all program goals.
- Meet or exceed financial metrics as set during business planning.
- Have a proven client network which is supported by a proven reputation for providing highest quality service to clients.
- Contribute to fostering a collaborative team environment that contributes to successful projects and successful team members in the local offices and with other SWCA offices as part of OneSWCA.
- Experience managing a diverse team of professionals – mentor, develop, and retain key team players.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across state and regional physical boundaries with internal staff and clients.
- An excellent working understanding of the types of services that SWCA provides and the ability to successfully market SWCA’s services to existing and prospective clients.
- Commitment to process improvement protocols and quality assurance and quality control.
- Dedication to scientific integrity and quality work products for all clientele.
- Ability to oversee proposal and marketing coordination and management of key proposal and marketing efforts.
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to meet clients’ needs effectively, creatively, and ethically.
- Commitment to the Mission, Vision, and Values of SWCA.
Experience and qualifications for success
- Master’s degree or above in either archaeology or anthropology
- 10 years’ experience providing environmental consulting services and/or management of professional services operations, with increasing responsibility, including leadership of others and management level accountability for a professional services business unit or program.
- Experience with development and management of professional staff.
- Experience with the Implementation of business strategies
- Prior environmental consulting/professional services experience.
- Prior experience overseeing or managing large projects as project manager
- Ability to travel an estimated 20% of the time.
- Relocation benefits are available for this position
- This position is not available for US work sponsorship