Principal Infrastructure Engineer
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Program supports end-to-end access management for all employees, contractors and the systems and applications to which access is granted. This position resides within the Cyber Security organization supporting the deployment, engineering and ongoing maintenance of the tools and the systems they utilize to keep the IAM program moving forward. This will be an individual contributor role reporting directly to the IAM Program Manager.
Activities within this role include:
- Performs installation, configuration, implementation and troubleshooting of IAM services.
- Supports (IAM Program Manager and IAM Architect) with implementation of IAM program/projects.
- Documents IAM runbook, playbooks, and administration tasks as appropriate.
- Interfaces with Application, IT, Infrastructure and Support teams for application integration and runtime issues to the IAM platform.
- Delegates IAM tasks and support to Tier-1 and Tier-2 as appropriate.
- Handles production change management per SVB policies.
- Provides primary Level 3 support on IAM issues.
The ideal candidate will have a background with engineering and administration of the technologies listed below as well as be someone who is driven and can work under pressure to support quick turn-arounds on deliverables. It is expected as a principal engineer, that the candidate will be able to lead projects, be a key resource for incident escalation and drive new technologies. The candidate must have good soft skills to work across multiple teams and domains.
- 10 years' experience supporting mission critical systems within an IT Engineering and Operations environment.
- 5 years' experience working with IAM tools in a regulated environment.
- 5 years' solid working experience with AD infrastructure tools
- 5 years' building or supporting Microsoft Windows Servers 2008/2012/2016
- SailPoint IdentityIQ administration
- Ping Single Sign-On (SSO) administration
- Windows Server OS administration
- Develop PowerShell scripts to automate manual functions or to perform queries
- Active Directory/LDAP administration and support
- Expertise with smartcard and MFA authentication mechanisms (e.g., MyID, RSA, PingID)
- Experience with physical badging security systems a plus (such as CCURE)
- ITIL familiarity or certification highly desired
- Other IAM related or Security certifications (such as CISSP) a plus
- Recent relevant experience with Lieberman ERPM a plus
- Banking or other regulated business experience a plus
- IT Security or IT Operations experience within a Financial Services industry highly preferred