Saviynt is looking for a Principal IAM consultant to architect, design, deploy, configure, and implement its leading Identity Governance (IGA) solution based on customer requirements. As an expert in deploying Identity Governance solutions, the primary responsibility will be to deploy the Saviynt solution to meet customer requirements.
Desirable exposure: Application, data and infrastructure governance, experience with legacy on-premise or modern cloud IGA offerings, leadership exposure managing teams of 4+ consultant, hands-on development, customization and solution experience on one or more Identity Management solution suite, depth of understanding in Identity Management and Governance use cases, etc. Performed user/application role consolidation and role mining for implementation of Segregation of Duties (SoD) and risk-based role management. Design and implemented IGA use cases such as user provisioning/de-provisioning, access certification, workflow with multilevel approval/escalation, access request, target application connector configuration, and password management.
Now is the opportune time. If you like the fast-paced and challenging environment in IAM, you’ll enjoy Saviynt!
- Architect and Deploy Saviynt Identity Governance solution to meet customer requirements
- Design, deploy, implement and integrate Saviynt with critical applications and infrastructure
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create documentation for design and testing
- Interact/coordinate with customers to gather requirements, technical workshop sessions, and weekly status updates.
- Provide technical oversight and direction to mid-level and junior consultant
- Train and Groom top talent to be experts in Saviynt technology and IAM in general
- Assist operations team as required, coordinate with the product engineering team
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Technical pre-sales support for direct and partner sales teams
- Provide technical expertise and real-life experience in creating solutions, designs, proof of concept, and implementation
- Conduct research and use knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections
- Ensures delivery of high-quality product on time and within budget
- Bachelor’s/ equivalent in Engineering
- 8+ years of industry experience in design, development, customization, configuration, deployment of any Identity Management and Governance products
- Thorough domain knowledge on the below areas of IAG
- User Lifecycle Management, Provisioning, and Reconciliation
- Auditing, Reporting and user activity Monitoring
- Access Certification
- Password management
- Cloud Security
- Java/J2EE and strong SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP), Directories, etc.
- Experience in Unix Shell/Perl scripting, Batch Jobs
- Direct customer interaction and management skills
- Experience with RFP responses and proposals
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, and maintain a positive attitude
- Good to have
- Knowledge of security/authorization model of popular enterprise and SaaS applications like SAP, Oracle EBS, Salesforce, Box, etc.
- Knowledge of industry-standard protocols such as SAML and OpenID