We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
Serve as the subject matter expert for Workday Recruiting. HRIS point of contact for Recruiting by driving the implementation and release of new functionality and enhancements, as well as operational tasks. Advancedexpertise in Workday for process analysis, design and problem-solving in a complex environment with focus on end-to-end processes and impacts. The analyst will act as the liaison between cross-functional business teams. Responsible for translating complex business needs to effective design recommendations, system/data analysis, instituting design in system, and leading or participating in testing and deployment activities. Leverage deep functional expertise to understand process and systems requirements and contribute to the development of technology as part of the HRIS team, while partnering with the IT team.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Provide consult to the Recruiting team within HR, acting as the Business Analyst and configuration expert for Workday Recruiting.
- Align with the team on the Candidate and Hiring manager experience within Workday and overall prioritization of system changes.
- Act as the lead for feature releases and issue resolution, working with business users, IT, vendors and other support teams to define scope, prioritize, plan and implement as it relates to Recruiting.
- Document requirements and functional specifications to support Recruiting and organizational needs for systems implementation, upgrades, and process improvements.
- Guide HRIS team and provide hands-on tier 2 or 3 operational support for system or data issues, complex system/process questions and change requests
- Work directly with HR, technical staff and project teams to identify, analyze, design, test and implement new systems or improvements to existing systems and associated procedures
- Develop project plans using data gathered, constraints, and probable consequences. Ensure adherence to project schedule and other specifications.
- Manage project deliverables and milestones and specified project tasks.
- Identify test scenarios and provide key support in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Help develop necessary communication and training materials in support of system navigation and changes.
- Support training programs for HR staff and general employee/manager population with respect to system access and utilization.
- Collaborate and interact with other departments to ensure accuracy, quality and data integrity. Complete resolution of HR transaction issues. Research and analyze issues with system data and functionality and recommend solutions.
- Conduct research in order to resolve system problems, perform scheduled activities, and recommend solutions and/or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Conduct high level needs analysis and recommend service improvements to increase the efficiency of the Workday system.
- Apply change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality.
- Ensure all processes are followed as documented in Sarbanes-Oxley process narratives, process flows, and control matrices.
Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong experience with Workday (Recruiting, HCM, Onboarding)
- 8+ years' in-depth system knowledge and demonstrated experience with process flow and configuration design, experience implementing complex HR systems such as Workday (e.g. SAP, Oracle, ADP, Taleo, Success Factors).
- Leadership abilities to include leading work streams, conducting meetings, presentations to HR and Business users and leaders, training sessions, etc.
- Outstanding listening, written, and verbal communication and documentation skills, with demonstrated ability to translate complex subject matter into a concise narrative for a diverse audience
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage time appropriately
- Demonstrated ability to design and develop solutions to meet business needs.
- Knowledge of Human Resources function, practices and current issues
- Knowledge of current approaches to using HR technology to solve business problems and craft creative solutions.
- Strong statistical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects efficiently and effectively
- Ability to effectively interact and maintain positive working relationships with all levels of staff
- Demonstrated skill in attention to detail and accuracy with data.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft desktop suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) are required.
- Experience in the Technology industry