$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
In This Role:
• Work with the Hardware & Software Teams to design, develop, and execute embedded electronic hardware solutions to address business needs across our measurement, delivery, and vapor recovery platforms.
• Collaborate with peers, electrical, software, and mechanical development teams, quality assurance and others as needed to produce game-changing solutions.
• Upgrade legacy hardware to new IoT enabled ARM-based embedded platforms.
On Your First Day, We'll Expect that You Have:
• Real time I/O hardware and bare metal-based code.
• Experience with some or all of sensors, encryption, wireless, vapor/fluid flow, motor control/drives, and/or data collection systems.
• Familiarity with serial protocols such as RS-485/CANBUS and GPIO manipulation.
• Ability to play a large part (initially) supporting – then leading – development projects.
• Interaction with other members of the EE team, cross-functional groups (SW, Mechanical, Quality), and external suppliers.
• BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering
Our goal is to offer real development opportunities to work with a great team that allows you to learn and progress through the stages of your career while maintaining the right work-life balance. Veeder-Root and Fortive invests in the growth of its employees to achieve and exceed not only our aggressive growth goals, but also your own personal goals.
Valid Through: 2019-11-7