Kforce has a client that is seeking a Lead Principal Full Stack Software Development Leader in Tempe, Arizona (AZ). Summary: A growing company in the Phoenix, Arizona (AZ) area is looking for a Principal Full Stack Software Development Leader to take on a Technical Leadership role in our clients Product Delivery organization.
The Principal Software Development Engineer will work with Product Owners, Program Managers, System Architects, and other thought leaders and together be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects.
In this role, you will participate in, and lead, full stack scrum teams and horizontal virtual teams as they design and implement full-stack architectures for our domain management and hosting platform.
- Live the Agile principles and participate in a high performing Agile-Scrum organization
- Have a strong, team-centric approach to problem solving and conflict resolution
- Bring humility, passion, and dedication to a team hungry for results
- Empower and inspire others to succeed where you maybe once failed
- Always keep the long view and big picture crystal clear
- Never stop learning, evolving, and growing and promote that attitude in those around you
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field is preferred
- 8+ years of industry experience with 3+ years in a leadership role (technical or management)
- Experience and trust in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Direct experience in enterprise-scale architecture and enterprise-scale organizations
- Proven track record as a hands-on technical leader of software teams and organizations
- Strong understanding of software engineering best practices, technical design, and enterprise architecture
- Familiarity with Agile at scale (SAFe, S@S, Spotify)