No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
As a leader in America’s healthcare IT industry, our client has taken an active role in transforming the way people access high-quality medical care. This company has done a tremendous job of creating a diverse internal culture where professionals with specialized skills can look forward to growing their skill sets and make a direct impact on this booming business.
Our client continues to experience tremendous growth rates and needs an experienced Principal Front-End Developer who can take on some mission-critical tasks within one of the internal web application teams.
What you get to do:
- Collaborate frequently with various cross-functional teams to successfully implement web app workflows and visualizations
- Produce accurate estimates for the size of the development tasks in story points
- Influence hiring decisions by taking part in the team member interviewing process
- Create detailed technical design specifications and deliver critiques on technical documentation as necessary
- Elevate quality and performance standards by carrying out peer code reviews and contributing to Agile ceremonies
- Advocate for Scrum methodologies, build processes, coding conventions, and development best practices
- Play a key role in training and mentoring team members and be prepared to take ownership of the deliverables from your team
- Carry out build/test failure analysis and troubleshooting
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field of study
- 8+ years of front-end web application development experience working with React.js and/or AngularJS (React highly preferred)
- Working knowledge of full-stack web development using C#/.NET and/or Java/Spring will come in handy, though you’ll be focusing on front-end initiatives
- Previous experience leading and mentoring a growing team of software engineers
- Proven ability to address scalability, quality, and reusability by collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies and software development best practices
What’s in it for you:
This client prides itself on offering a variety of benefits that directly impact the wellbeing of employees. Aside from a great work/life balance and excellent healthcare coverage, you’ll enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, tuition reimbursement program, commuter benefits, and a dog-friendly office.
Don’t wait – apply online today to get the conversation started!