ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our people—a fact that’s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZS's Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing challenges. We also help our clients transform their sales and marketing strategies and organizations to improve their effectiveness. Our recommendations and solutions are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership across the demand generation process.
PRINCIPAL/BUSINESS CONSULTING/Financial Services – Insurance will focus on the growth of our Financial Services practice area; specifically, within the Insurance segment.
- Lead the development of ZS’s business consulting practice in insurance, including the growth strategy, offer development, and hiring plan on a 3-5 year horizon
- Lead large-scale client business development and delivery engagements in Insurance and related Financial Services sectors
- Ensure delivery of quality client service and high-quality work product;
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior executives in insurance clients and prospects;
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to our clients’ business;
- Effectively lead and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds;
- Provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members;
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment;
- Play an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization;
- Demonstrate deep financial services knowledge with a functional expertise across marketing and sales;
- Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate new knowledge;
- Possess in depth business acumen;
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in Business, Engineering or the Sciences;
- MBA or Advanced Degree is highly desirable;
- 10+ years’ experience in the Financial Services industry and Management Consulting;
- 5+ years’ experience in a Senior leadership role within a professional services firm;
- Demonstrated experience with driving revenue within existing clients and in developing new prospects at the "C" level in Financial Services organizations;
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that thrives on new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge;
- Ability to lead a virtual team of consulting professionals across multiple projects;
- A high level of motivation and self-starting attitude;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- A strong work ethic;
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs;
- Executive-level presence and communication.