Waters Corporation is currently leading a search for a Principal Financial Analyst to support the Global Products Group, headquartered in Milford, MA. The Financial Analyst will consolidate and support the Global Research and Scientific Operations Technology Centres through the interaction of multiple sites and locations as well as also supporting Global Products Headquarters and support groups.
Routine requirements will include standard financial reporting, quarterly and yearly financial planning, consolidation of results across multiple locations and groups as well as developing analytical reports / providing ad hoc financial support to the business.
Position reports to Senior Director of Finance, Global Products.
- Lead and consolidate results for; Research, Scientific Operations, HQ’s / Support functions for the Global Products Group
- Co-ordinate monthly reporting, financial planning, annual budgeting for the Technology Centres supported.
- Work closely with the Snr Management Team of both Research and Scientific Operations groups.
- Provide financial assistance for various business development activities and projects
- Provide business analysis for collaboration activities
- Co-ordinate results from multiple worldwide locations managing financial returns from financial professionals for each of the Technology Centres supported.
- Create and perform financial presentations to various sized audiences.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting / Finance, MBA a plus with a minimum of 8+ years of progressive financial experience.
- Strong communication and analytical skills required. Experience in SAP is an advantage.
- Ability to identify issues, proactively obtain mutual agreement as to the resolution and independently implement change.
- Must be able to work independently with a high degree of self-direction, be detailed orientated when appropriate, results orientated and be willing to drive change.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interact with Snr business managers, multi task and provide business / financial support.
- Candidate must be able to manage results from multiple locations and multiple financial professional’s, locally in Milford and Worldwide.