Raytheon's Global Business Services (GBS) Finance team is looking for an enterprising professional to complement the GBS Timekeeping Team. The position will support activities and projects within the GBS Timekeeping group, including participating in cross-functional projects, data analytics, and supporting DCAA Audit requirements. This role helps drive improvement initiatives with a focus on policy and Federal & State wage and hour law compliance.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Manage support for labor related audits initiated at GBS, Corporate, and Businesses by DCAA & DCMA, PwC, Internal Audit, and other audit agencies.
- Assist with gathering data out of various systems, performing analysis, and reporting results to management on a regular basis.
- Help manage large quantities of data in order to create reports for management and create continuous monitoring controls where possible.
- Perform any special projects and tasks related to domestic and international GBS Timekeeping operations as required.
- Work with all levels of management, and develop solutions to a variety of problems (may refer to established precedents and policies).
- Understanding labor policies and Federal & State wage and hour laws
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Finance projects and the ability to work simultaneous projects at the same time
- Intermediate skills using Excel, Work, Access, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling them to deal effectively with employees, external auditors, and management.
- Communication development and delivery (i.e., presentations, memos, white papers) to multiple levels (including executive) in the organization.
- Basic knowledge of databases and software systems such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft or other Enterprise Systems
- Ability to take initiative working effectively within a team or individually with little direct supervision
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data
- Experience working with DCAA auditors
- Project management experience
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related discipline and at least 6 years of directly applicable experience gained in a large corporate setting
US Citizenship Required:
- This position requires access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
Business Unit Profile
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
TX - Greenville
TX - Plano
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.