$100K — $150K *
Position Specific Description
Corporate Development is responsible for engaging with investment banks and counterparties during the deal process in order to negotiate terms and structure deal financing for the merger or acquisition. The team also works on corporate strategy presentations for executive leadership in conjunction with the subject matter experts around the company.
In this position you will have responsibility for the following:
The Principal Financial Analyst should possess the following:
Employees in this role supports Senior Management decision making via financial modeling, including but not limited to, revenue requirement and customer bill impacts, discounted cash flow analysis and financial statement modeling. This position identifies and conducts complex analyses of financial impacts of issues and/or decisions facing the company and proposes strategies to maximize financial performance of company.
• Identifies, analyzes, and communicates to management the impact on the Company's financial structure, profitability, financial integrity, and competitive position utilizing relevant analytical methods and/or department’s forecasting models
• Provides financial analysis support for various projects, calculating revenue requirements, net present value, customer bill impact, etc.
• Provides expertise, support, and financial training for the company departments requiring these services
• Performs financial analyses as required by management or regulatory bodies
• Makes recommendations on financing decisions and executes long and/or short term financings
• Prepares PowerPoint presentations to be provided to Senior and Executive Management
• Acts as a mentor to lower level employees
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED
• Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
• Experience: 7+ years
• Bachelor's - Accounting / Finance
• Master's - Accounting / Finance
Valid through: 3/5/2021