$100K — $150K *
Position Specific Description
Assist in NextEra’s reporting process with all groups including Accounting, Business Management, Operations, Power Marketing, Tax, Corporate Departments, etc.
Employees in this role supports Senior Management decision making via financial modeling, including but not limited to, revenue requirement and customer bill impacts, discounted cash flow analysis and financial statement modeling. This position identifies and conducts complex analyses of financial impacts of issues and/or decisions facing the company and proposes strategies to maximize financial performance of company.
• Identifies, analyzes, and communicates to management the impact on the Company's financial structure, profitability, financial integrity, and competitive position utilizing relevant analytical methods and/or department’s forecasting models
• Provides financial analysis support for various projects, calculating revenue requirements, net present value, customer bill impact, etc.
• Provides expertise, support, and financial training for the company departments requiring these services
• Performs financial analyses as required by management or regulatory bodies
• Makes recommendations on financing decisions and executes long and/or short term financings
• Prepares PowerPoint presentations to be provided to Senior and Executive Management
• Acts as a mentor to lower level employees
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED
• Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
• Experience: 7+ years
• Bachelor's - Accounting / Finance
• Master's - Accounting / Finance
Valid through: 3/5/2021
$80K — $100K
13 days ago