The Principal Financial Analyst will perform financial and budgetary analysis of retail wireless G&A. Support financial consolidations within retail wireless. Oversee reversed TSA costs reimbursement between Dish/TMO and working closely with IMO team members for TSA related issues.
- Perform retail wireless financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking on a weekly/monthly basis. Consolidate and manage weekly executive forecast review of subscribers and P&L line items for Corporate FP&A.
- Supports financial planning, forecasting/budgeting, and reporting process for retail wireless G&A expenses.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting. Prepare monthly and quarterly journal entries for reversed TSA settlement with TMO. Reconcile cost estimates with actuals and prepare monthly reconciliation and presentation materials for leadership review. Works closely with IMO team members to address TSA related issues.
- Develops and maintains performance reporting, measurement tools and key performance indicators.
- Conducts ad-hoc financial analysis and other special projects as necessary
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- CPA or MBA is a plus but not required
- 3+ years of financial analysis, forecasting, and budgeting experience
- Understanding of business financial and accounting concepts (Accruals, Reversal, GAAP principles, etc.) preferred.
- Results driven and able to strike the right balance between detail orientation and grasping the big picture
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, prioritize workload, and achieve effective results in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel, including financial modeling experience is preferred
- Oracle, Hyperion, and OneStream experience preferred
- Great work ethic and willingness to learn about new concepts and different cultures
Compensation: $76,000.00/Yr. - $115,000.00/Yr.