- Work with customers to gain a detailed understanding of their current and future technical and business needs
- Responsible for the development of enterprise architecture artifacts that articulate our customers business strategy, future state business and technology architecture, and execution roadmaps
- Help ensure that Solution Architects are architecting solutions that enable our customers to achieve best-in-class performance, reliability, and privacy, while adhering to industry standard architectural principals
- Conduct architecture and technical workshops that may include enablement sessions
- Provide oversight and guidance to teams consisting of WWT experts deploying complex solutions that span network, compute, storage, virtualization, collaboration, security, big data and application development
- Participate in industry, product, and procedural training as needed to maintain the knowledge and certifications necessary to be effective
SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES:
- Advanced understanding of infrastructure (network, storage, compute, virtualization) and information security
- Highly proficient in viewing enterprise challenges from a business, data, application and technology perspective
- Highly proficient developing conceptual models
- Proficient developing and executing high level designs
- Proficient on cloud platform architecture and design including SaaS, PaaS and IaaS.
- Experience developing and implementing best practices for IT Service Delivery
- Experience with software-defined networks, software-defined data center infrastructure and understanding of modern cloud capabilities (Private, Hybrid and Public)
- Understanding of at least two modern programming languages (Python/Perl/Java/.Net/MySQL/PgSQL) and scripting related to automation, orchestration, Infrastructure as a Service, etc.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Sound business and technical acumen, with deep expertise in at least one business area
- Proven track record of working with subject matter experts, consultants, professional services, IT, operations, and others over the technology lifecycle
- Strong ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Proven collaborative approach; openly sharing information and receptive to the ideas of others.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Masters' degree in Business or Computer Science/Engineering, and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10 years of progressive engineering leadership experience in a highly complex, sophisticated environment
- 3-5+ years in a Lead Enterprise Architect role
- Experience leading the development of an Enterprise Architecture program, cloud environments and application frameworks
- Demonstrated experienceworking with geographically (and potentially globally) dispersed teams
- Record of building high trust relationships
- Proven team management skills
CORE VALUES AND CULTURE:
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for learning
- Highest level standards in honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Known for valuing and supporting diverse individuals and cultures.