$100K — $150K *
What we do at Shaw matters - in a world where being connected has never been more critical, we bring the best wireline and wireless technology and solutions together to create exceptional customer experiences. Every day we help millions of Canadians live their best-connected lives through the strength, capacity and combined power of our Fast LTE and Fibre+ networks.
At Shaw we say we’re brighter together, and we believe it’s the diverse mix of brilliant people here that really makes us shine. When you join our team, you’ll see we are so much more than just a company. Shaw connects you with limitless opportunity, an incredible culture, career development and a great benefits package. We are a friendly, collaborative group, and we have a lot of fun finding new ways to delight our customers.
Come dream bigger and brighter with Shaw.
• Ability to leverage key enterprise architecture frameworks, TOGAF and Zachman, to deliver tangible benefits assisting business units achieve objectives.
• Socializes and collaborates with solution and enterprise architects throughout organization to develop an aligned and unified architecture roadmap.
• Creative problem solver able to mediate strong competing opinions achieving consensus moving initiatives forward.
• Development of risk matrix in order to support assigning priorities to initiatives.
• Actively participates in the technology strategy highlighting timelines and key frameworks required.
• Leveraging big data analysis machine learning and AI to bring a data-based approach to decision making.
• Continually expands technical expertise via engagements with business unit architects and research including external partners and industry organizations.
• Ability to evangelize and communicate decisions aligned by all business units to assure adoption of architectural standards.
• Bachelor’s degree plus minimum of 7 years of directly related enterprise architecture development in a senior role as well as strong business acumen.
• Comprehensive knowledge of enterprise architecture framework principals such as TOGAF and Zachman.
• TMForm knowledge and exposure very valuable.
• Industry involvement in CableLabs, 3GPP, IEEE, ITU, and the opensource community an asset.
• Ability to transform sophisticated technical content into engaging easy to comprehend material.
• Candidate should be engaging and dynamic presenter.
• Candidate must possess creativity in to solve problems, able to find multiple avenues to achieve results.
• Ability to collaborate with multiple teams and competing deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• This position requires the successful completion of a criminal and credit background check
Valid through: 7/8/2021