Principal - Enterprise Applications
Infosys – EAISSOA Principal-EA
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Principal - Enterprise Applications, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; provide technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, lead and participate in sales and pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Locations for this position is Anywhere in the US. This position will require travel.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience in Information Technology.
• At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 3 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
• At least 3 years of experience in SOA.
• At least 6 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• At least 6 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process
• Understanding of market and technology trends.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.