Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for theirdigital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge andexperience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Principal - Enterprise Applications, you will provide best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; provide technology consultation; assist in defining scope and sizing of work; anchor Proof of Concept developments and support opportunity identification and pursuit processes and evangelize Infosys brand. You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, lead and participate in sales and pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Atlanta, GA/Hartford, CT. This position may requires relocation and or travel
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience in Information Technologies.
• Atleast 7 years of software development experience
Role detailsLocationPrimary SkillsMicroservices Architect Atlanta, GA/Hartford, CTSpring boot, Micro services architect/design(Lead Designer)Microservices DevelopersAtlanta, GA/Hartford, CTSpring boot, Drools Angular Designer/ UIAtlanta, GA/Hartford, CTAngular 2/4+, HTML / CSSBusiness Analyst/Product AnalystAtlanta, GA/Hartford, CT1. Configuration and developmentexperience,2. Conversionexperience3. Life Insurance Policy Administration system – OIPA, Fast, ALIP, Vantage, WMA, guidewireProject Manager with PAS ConversionexperienceAtlanta, GA/Hartford, CT1. Experience of handling previous PAS conversion projects2. Experience in new Life Insurance & Annuity product rollouts Lead DeveloperAtlanta, GAJava and Angular 2-4experienceProgress DeveloperAtlanta, GAProgress 4 GL, Progress AppServer, PASexperienceSQL DeveloperAtlanta, GASQL andMSBI (not DB)
• Atleast 5 years of experience with Java, Spring Boot Micro services framework.
• Atleast 4 years of experience with Relational databases or NOSQL databases (Cassandra, Mongo DB)
• Strong understanding of DevOps, CI/CD (Jenkins), VCS (Git) and build (Gradle) systems
• Strong understanding of the API economy, API management and gateway solution
• Strong understanding of HTTP, web-sockets, TCP/IP and RPC protocols
• Understanding of security using SSL protocols and data encryption
• Strong understanding of Microservice architecture
• Hands-on experience in developing and deploying Microservices
• Expert in design and development of RESTful APIs using JAX-RS and JSON
• Experience in design and development of Spring, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud application
• Knowledge on transforming a legacy monolithic application to a Microservice based application
• Experience working with containers, Docker, Kubernetes or other container schedulers
• Business Understanding: Business, emerging technologies in relevant industry / domain, strong understanding of trends (market and technology) in areas of specialization
• Communication and Analytical skills
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.