In this role as a Space Threat Analyst, you will be asked to work in a small team environment to conduct research, Modeling Simulation and Analysis, for a wide variety of system types across multiple domains; Space Adversary (Primary), Friendly and Adversary ground, air and maritime to drive the development of clean-sheet requirements, refine existing program system requirements, and influence the pursuit of future technologies and capabilities. You will conduct System Analysis and Simulation to contribute to development of Concepts of Operation (CONOPs) and Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) at the system, mission, and campaign levels.
Your responsibilities may include any or all of the following:
• Systems Engineering with modeling, simulation, and analysis to support demonstration and visualization activities and projects
Activities include supporting military threat modeling and performance assessments and system survivability analyses.
• Support system analysis, operations analysis and trade study activities to include military requirements analysis, threat system analysis, system survivability analysis, mission performance/effectiveness analysis, force-level effectiveness analysis, and military utility analysis
• Develop and translate blue/red CONOPs and CONEMPs and related tactics into modeled simulation behaviors in mission-level models, such as AFSIM, STK, THORN, and Suppressor
• Create new and adapt existing models, methods, and analysis capabilities to conduct studies to support the design, development, and assessment of advanced system design concepts and technologies
• Create and apply knowledge of tactics, techniques, and procedures to support blue/red kill chains across multiple security environments, advanced programs, architectures, and platforms
• Provide blue/red tactics and CONOPS modeling, simulation, and analysis support to accomplish long-term objectives related to program development, execution, and related research and development projects
• Perform mission engineering activities to ensure continuity between desired operational capabilities and delivered system performance, through the Systems Engineering "V". Ensure performance capabilities of new systems and architectures are traded against cost and mission requirements; develop mission relevant scenarios; assess operational effectiveness of existing and emerging systems and capabilities in representative operational environments
• Communicate across the engineering disciplines and technology areas to integrate capabilities, and communicate technical capabilities and analyses with internal stakeholders and external customers