Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
- Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Designs and develops new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Performs feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Provides analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces, and all system level requirements to provide an integrated IT solution.
- Develops integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices and systems.
- Acts as team leader on projects.
- Instructs, assigns, directs, and checks the work of other software developers on the development team.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 8-10 years of related systems engineeringexperience
Security+ or CISSP required
8-10 years of related systems engineering experience.
Job ID 2017-30078