: United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma CityUS Citizenship Required for this Position: YesRelocation Assistance: Relocation assistance may be availableClearance Type: Secret
: 1st Shift
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Oklahoma City, OK.
The selected candidate will provide the program’s overarching focus on systems and software, product and process, quality assurance throughout the entire software life-cycle.
• Actively engage and lead Systems and Software Quality Assurance SSQA) bid and proposal efforts to ensure the SQA cost estimating relationship and statement of work are properly bid and estimated.
• Participate in Peer Reviews and Product Reviews as a principal team member to ensure 1st time quality and compliance to program and company requirements.
• Ensure the flow down of requirements is complete and unambiguous and that consistent bidirectional traceability is maintained.
• Participate in contractual reviews and audits, program/IPT meetings, and configuration control board meetings to provide SQA leadership and guidance.
• Perform process audits of the engineering and management processes to assure compliance to established policies, procedures, work instructions, and program specific plans.
• Examine the products associated with the preparation and configuration control of software test environments to assess the team’s readiness to enter formal testing.
• Witness execution of software qualification and system acceptance tests to ensure tests are executed in accordance with approved test procedures, requirements are fully verified, and that all test procedure and software anomalies are documented and tracked to closure.
• Evaluate and ensure the overall capability and quality management system of software suppliers via; pre-contract supplier surveys, surveillance audits, product reviews, formal milestone reviews, and test witnessing.
• Facilitate thorough root cause analysis on all major findings product and process) and ensure appropriate corrective and preventive actions are developed and implemented in a timely manner.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels. Candidate must be comfortable in a lab environment and be able to collaborate closely with system/software engineers, hardware engineers, and integration/test engineers.