AOA Xinetics (AOX), a Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems(NGAS) strategic business unit, is currently seeking a software engineer with controls and hardware based applications experience for our East Hartford, CT location.
Our Software Engineers are an integral part of multi-discipline teams of engineers and scientists to architect and develop software solutions for a variety of hardware focused, control, distributed, and data driven software design and development projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in software engineering or related hardware engineering field
- Minimum of seven (7) years work related experience developing software and distributed systems for hardware oriented embedded and user interface software applications.
- Experience with C/C++ development for ARM, Xilinx, MicroChip, or similar micro-processor targets.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows application development using Python, Visual Studio or .NET development tools
- Experience with source code control and issue tracking methodologies and tools.
- Experience working in multi-discipline teams.
- Hands-on approach to problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Good verbal and written communications skills related to technical approaches, designs, interfaces, and status.
- Valid U.S. Drivers License.
- US Citizenship is a bona find requirement as applicants selected are subject to a government security investigation.
- Familiarity with KEIL or STM Cube development tools for the ARM microprocessor.
- Familiarity with National Instruments LabVIEW.
- Active TS clearance