Auburn Hills, MI
Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
8 - 10 years
Posted 183 days ago
Advanced Threat Specialist
The Advanced Threat Detection Specialist will be viewed as an expert in a specific aspect of information security. Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge.
This Advanced Threat Specialist is eligible for full time remote work and reports to the SVP of IT Security.
1. Participate in Comerica's Advanced Threat Detection program which involves analyzing networks and other systems data to enable the building of logic and rules needed to detect threats and drive the detection process. This includes the development and ongoing enhancement of detection rules and logic.
2. Build, operate and support the data security warehouse, which pulls data from our operations and test/look for abnormalities that could indicate the presence of advanced threats, malicious activity.
3. Includes maintenance of all technologies, processes and interfaces associated with the storage of data, analysis of data, and alerts and responses
4. Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend and plan for the implementation of new or updated information security hardware and software while considering short and long-term impacts on the existing environment.
5. Respond to security issues, production problems and events
6. Plays a key role on the Rapid Response team
7. Assess and report on threats, vulnerabilities and risk and recommend appropriate remedial actions for the impacted business units or departments.
8. Provide regular reports on security incidents, service levels, project status, etc.
Travel is not required of this position.
Relocation is not available for this position.
Work Schedule8am to 5pmWork Location(s)Auburn Hills Technical Center