- Be part of an engineering team that builds and supports amazing customer-facing products that provide innovative solutions to challenging business use cases, existing system and operational problems
- Design, develop and maintain responsive web applications providing awesome user experiences on desktop and mobile devices. This is a "hands-on development" development role to write highest quality code with utmost attention to scalability, security and performance
- Your primary focus will be Architecting and developing all server-side logic, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from front-end. You will be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by UI Developers into the application
- Collaborate closely withEngineering leadership, Product Managers, Designers, QA and other teams and business units to define, prioritize, sequence and scope business and functional requirements and drive results
- Collaborate with DevOps team to setup build and delivery pipeline. Add instrumentation and monitoring to supportproduction environments. Build Docker Containers and container management
- Be aware of industry trends and make technology choices and strategic decisions
- Mentor and lead other members of the team
- 7+ years of experience designing and developing secure consumer-facing web applications
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Experiencewith all phases of software development; you have been there and done it multiple times. You have strong experience integrating front end applications with a micro services based backend.
- Strong experiencewith the design and implementation of low-latency, high availability, and performance applications
- Experience in profiling and optimizing Node.js applications. Build framework type modules that allows standardization and reusability (logging, error handling)
- Knowledge of HTTP/S Protocols
- Proficient in consumption of Restful Web service, JSON based request response.
- Good understanding of design principles to build a scalable application.
- Experience building responsive Single Page Web Applications using modern front-end technologies such as but not limited to:
- 1-2years working knowledge of frameworks such as Angular, Backbone or React.
- Proficient with git branching models for feature and release management.
- Proficient with Linux environment & container technology such as docker.
- Proficiency in Relational and No SQL databases
- Proven experience in at least a few of the following technologies. The more the better:
- Web Application Framework: Express, Angular2, KOA, HAPI.
- Templating: ejs, handlebars
- Distributed Cache: Redis, Coherence, Hazelcast
- Build & CI Tools: Gulp, Grunt, Bower, npm, jenkins etc.
- Search & AI: Apache Solr, ElasticSearch, Natural Language Processing libraries (Stanford, apache).
- Web Servers: Apache, Nginx etc.
- Logging tools: ELK or Splunk.
- Unit Test Tools: Mocha, Jasmine.
- ExperiencewithScrum, Agile Process, and Unit Testing using Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Developed and deployed applications on AWS or private cloud.
- Expertise in Software Design and Architecture.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Great business acumen with a passion to solve for the customer.
Will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Requirededucation: Bachelor's
- NoSQL: 1year
- Node.Js: 1year
- Java: 1year