$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Rolling Meadows, IL 60008
Industry: Aerospace & Defense•
5 - 7 years
Posted 61 days ago
The RF/Analog Electrical Engineer role involves full life-cycle product development from system concept and requirements through design, production, verification, and field support while working in integrated product teams spanning Engineering, Manufacturing, and Program Management.
RF/Analog subsystem and circuit card designs utilize the latest MMIC and discrete device technologies from all major vendors including internal Northrop Grumman designed devices, Electro-Optical (EO) circuitry, controls, detectors and data converters.
As an RF/Analog Electrical Engineer, you will join our diverse team and be responsible for research, design, development of signal conversion and analog/mixed signal products. Your expertise in RF, mixed signal, and/or Electro-Optical component design and analysis, modeling and simulation, and circuit level design and test are desired for this position.
• Minimum 5 years of electronics design experience with a Bachelor Degree in STEM or 3 years of electronics design experience with a Master degree in STEM.
• RF/Analog circuit design experience, including schematic capture through test and integration
• Hands-on prototyping and debug experience testing complex RF subsystems, such as complex circuit card development involving amplifiers, mixers, control systems, ADCs, DACs, and/or phase lock loops
• Demonstrated ability to translate system performance and operational specifications into hardware requirements, design, and test specifications
• Familiarity with documentation, revision control and review systems similar to DOORS, ClearCase, and ClearQuest
• Proven skills to include: communicating with all levels of an organization internally and externally, adaptable, creative, collaborative and also comfortable working independently and enjoys solving difficult problems
• US Citizen and ability to obtain government security clearance
• Minimum 7 years of RF and/or mixed signal electronics design experience
• Working knowledge of Electronic Warfare systems
• Recent circuit card design experience utilizing circuit-related tools including Cadence Concept, Allegro, and/or Mentor DxDesigner, Expedition
• Experience with Advanced Design System (ADS) and MatLab modeling tools
• Experience with SPICE modeling tools
• Current Secret or Top Secret security clearance
Valid Through: 2019-9-16