Network Energy Product Group of Huawei offers a full range of reliable, efficient, and intelligent network energy solutions. Integrated power electronics, digital information, network communication, and IoT technologies cover fields including AC/DC and DC/DC power, solar inverters, data center energy, and telecom energy. Huawei creates energy networks that are not only easy to operate and maintain, but also able to evolve to help our customers to achieve maximum values.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Design gate drivers (including isolated gate drivers), battery charger ICs, power controller ICs, or monolithic high power conversion ICs from concept to products, using state-of-the-art integrated circuits and advanced fabrication processes to develop high reliability and high performance power management ICs.
- As a member of the Research and Development team you will be able to research and evaluate the feasibility of new technologies to be used in IC designs.
- Manage technical aspects of projects by monitoring and managing project scope, plan and cost in order to achieve successful project completion.
- Provide strong technical leadership to resolve complex technical challenges.
- Lead engineering teams on paths of continual improvement; developing and improving standards and procedures to ensure competitiveness in the industry.
- Experience in IC layout and oversees layout development
- Design, model and simulate control and power circuits using simulation tools such as Analog Artist, Cadence, PSpice, Saber, Matlab and etc..
- Develop and execute design verification testing, design evaluation, design margins, and analysis of product performance to meet electrical specifications.
- Perform design revisions and updates on new and existing products and assists in transferring designs to manufacturing, ensuring reliable and cost-effective production.
- Provide technical support, mentoring and training of junior engineers and new team members.
Credentials & Experience:
- Master’s Degree or PhD’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 7 plus years experiences in power management IC designs, ICs design experiences with isolated gate drivers and/or battery chargers preferred.
- Experience as a Senior, Chief, or Lead analog IC design Engineer
- Proven ability to lead project teams; work well as part of a team and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel occasionally, including international travel.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships throughout operational groups.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Terms of Employment: Permanent Full-time
- Location of Work: Plano, Texas (Frequent Travel to: Shenzhen, China)