$100K — $150K *
* Extended Team Member for human factors / usability supporting multiple new product development projects across multiple sites.
* Human Factors / Usability subject matter expert on project teams providing project support and Human Factors guidance.
* Drives Human Factors Engineering requirements in the design process.
* Manages the execution and reporting of human factors evaluations.
* Coaches and mentors’ others in Human Factor practices and processes.
* Supports internal and external 3rd part audits as a Human Factors subject matter expert.
* Other Quality Engineering responsibilities as assigned by Management.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an engineering, human factors / usability engineering or life science discipline.
* Minimum of 8 years of professional experience or equivalent training/education in Quality or other Engineering disciplines.
* Minimum of 5 years working in product development medical device human factors / usability engineering.
* MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred.
* Proven track record in New Product Development with a focus in Human Factors, ensuring the design and testing of robust customer focused usability features, Concept through Post-Launch.
* Strong technical skills including VOC translation to Design Specs, Human Factors processes, manging usability studies (i.e. Formative and Summative), Use Risk Management and Statistics.
* Strong working knowledge of Design Controls, Human Factors Engineering and Risk Management practices, requirements & standards in accordance with FDA, IEC and AAMI/ANSI.
* Strong working knowledge of technical problem-solving skills. Design or Process Green / Black Belt is a plus.
* Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work across functions.
* Must be well organized, a flexible self starter, team-oriented and excellent at prioritization and multitasking.
Valid through: 6/30/2021