Req ID: JR-0000039010
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
We are looking for an experienced engineer for the Ecosystem Engineering team, with a passion for innovation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· At least 7 years of experience in Windows I/O, storage technology, or related fields
· B.S in an engineering field
· Understanding of storage protocols, especially PCIe/NVMe
· Familiarity with Windows storage stack and driver debugging skills
· Experience in writing kernel drivers for Windows
· Firmware development experience
· Knowledge of the UEFI development environment
· Linux kernel knowledge
· System architecture experience in the Windows host environment
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.