About the Position:
We are looking to hire an ASIC verification engineer with extensive experience on networking ASIC verification, with in-depth knowledge of verification methodology and tools, good problem solver, excellent communication, as well as proven record of delivering functioning silicon.
You will be part of a verification team responsible of delivering ASICs for complex networking systems. You will collaborate with architects, design team, hardware and software teams within the company during the project.
- Participate in functional and micro-architectural discussions with design team
- Develop verification plan for module and/or chip-level verification based on design specs.Conduct initial test plan review, test object review, and exit reviews.
- Develop testbench as well as tests, including models, drivers, monitors, and checkers
- Gather and improve code coverage and functional coverage with designer’s feedback
- Provide mentoring and guidance for other team members in verification methodology and tool usage.
- Minimum 10 years of ASIC verification experience
- Fluent in SystemVerilog and UVM programming, and ability to leverage and reuse verification components from module level
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of high performance memory subsystems
- BSEE is required
- 12 or more years of ASIC verification experience is preferred
- Experience with networking protocols (Ethernet, IPv4/v6, or MPLS) is a plus
- MSEE or above is preferred
Relocation is not available for this position
Travel requirements for the position - Not required