The Device Trust component of Contextual Access Management enables Okta users to make access decisions based on the security of the device the user is using to access cloud services. Devices with up to date software, a compliant passcode policy, and hardware key storage and encryption can be granted a more convenient authentication policy saving users time. As part of this team you will prototype solutions, research specifications, and propose standards for device security posture at Okta.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze/Refine Requirements with Product Management and Engineering for prototyping future architectures at Okta
- Lead, define, and articulate the technical vision & design for the un.
- Create unique technology differentiator for Okta’s access management solution on Android.
- Be a resident subject-matter-expert.
- Create and review technical designs and proposals.
- Create an innovation pipe-line and serve as a role-model for others.
- Code & implement unit/functional tests
- Design and code reviews
- Interface with QA, Product Management, Technical Support, Documentation and UX
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Android app development
- Security or systems developmentexperienceon Android, such as:
- Implementing Google SafetyNet
- DeviceAdmin experience
- ProGuard, root detection, code signing, or tamper resistance experience
- Experience with identity, provisioning, or single sign on a plus
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.