DAY TO DAY
- You will work with our professional program managers, engineers, and business developers to help build teams and architect solutions for a large variety of client projects.
- Technically lead or support projects providing design and direction.
- Work with clients to narrow requirements, develop plans, and deliver solutions.
- Contribute to internal projects to stay ahead of the latest technologies.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 8+ Years of experience
- Experience with product development
- Desire for technical leadership or architect role on a software product.
- Software development process experience including CI/CD, source control, and documentation
- Experience with C on an embedded platform
- Algorithm development
- Comfortable with schematics and able to probe signals with logic analysers and scopes.
- Experience with common low power / low cost microprocessors such as STM32, PIC, MSP430
- RTOS and other embedded OS implementations. Threading, concurrency, event/message and interrupt driven systems.
- Masters or advanced degree
- Client facing experience such as requirements gathering, scoping, and pre-sales support
- Sales support experience such as estimating, statements of work, scheduling
- Embedded Linux experience including kernel drivers, device trees, build systems
Valid Through: 2019-9-16