Waters is seeking a Principal Electrical Engineer to join our organization in the development of high performance scientific instruments.
In this role, you will lead our Continuing Electrical Engineering team designing analog and mixed signal circuitry as well as managing projects and the ongoing work of the team.
We are looking for a motivated Principal Electrical Engineer who is ready to make an immediate impact on the development of our industry leading technology. You will be challenged with coming up with elegant solutions to interesting problems, using your creativity and analysis.
Come work with our world class team of Electrical Engineers who are building solutions that help scientists make important decisions every day.
- Project manage continuing engineering projects
- Lead an internal team of electrical engineers in the design of cutting edge Analog and Mixed Signal Circuits
- Work collaboratively with other leaders in Electrical, Mechanical and Software Engineering
- Work with third parties who are developing electronics for Waters
- Lab testing of circuits using electrical test equipment including logic analyzers, oscilloscopes and emulators
- Design transfer to manufacturing
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in the design of analog or mixed signal circuits
- Experience leading teams of engineers
- Project management including scheduling, budgeting, and working with internal and external organizations
- Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout tools, Mentor Graphics toolset preferred
- Experience with lab testing of board level electronic designs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills