MetroStar Systems is looking for a Principal Drupal Developer that is passionate about Drupal development, leading teams as well as partnering with business development. If you want to join a company that pushes the boundaries we want you to work for MetroStar!
You’re a great fit if…
- You have experience working with Drupal from concept to execution and maintenance including site administration
- You have experience working in AgileScrum environments
You’ll love our position if…
(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have 5+ years of experience installing, theming and customizing Drupal systems, including Drupal 8
- You have the ability to set up administrative site structures, administer sites and train administrators
- You have experience building and maintaining AWS LAMP solutions and services
- You have experience with Linux command line, Shell and Perl
- You have knowledge of monitoring, logging, and management tools or services that integrate with AWS
- You have experience with AWS services such as EC2, VPC, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Route53, etc.
- You can perform installations, upgrades and modifications on existing modules on site
- You have experience with Drupal user interface development to include user experience, theme development, and customization of community themes
- You have experience with Drupal module development to include PHP development of custom modules, configuration and modification of contributed modules, implementation of standard hooks, and implementation of standard self-test regimes.
- You have experience using version control with Github and/or Subversion
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and an active Secret clearance or higher
The Admin Stuff: Applicants selected may be subject to a government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required