This role serves as the primary Client interface over the course of Transition and the single source of reporting to leadership on the status during the pre-launch lifecycle. Goals include Client and Peer Satisfaction, post launch KPI performance, and attainment of initial ramp targets.
· Collecting pre-sales collateral from Sales to build base understanding of Client requirements.
· Soliciting sign off from leadership for creation of job code/approval to incur costs
· Applying leading practice of shared services and centers of excellence design across core Finance areas.
· Understanding how the use of shared services, centers of excellence, and outsourcing can enable a high performing finance function and can support a client through that journey.
· Developing and maintaining contact with C-level clients, be a trusted advisor to senior executives and/or management on their business needs and issues, and organize and leads proposal pursuit teams.
· Documenting any Risks/Issues identified and work with functional teams to design mitigation plans
· Solutioning and designing project schedule used to coordinate and track end to end implementation
You have 8+ years project and program management experience, including: