Rare opportunity to be part of a team for a leader and rapidly growing company in the big data space. You will need a strong product and technical background to own and drive the strategy, roadmap and product features of next-generation interactive big data analytics products stack on MapR. ?
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- A minimum of 7-10 years’ work experience in product management, software development/architect or customer facing field engineering teams
- Strong background and experience in building and driving distributed analytic SQL query engine products (MPP/OLAP) and/or databases
- Experience in building user-facing big data analytics products (on-premises and/or cloud) is a strong plus
- Familiarity with big data query engines such as Apache Hive, Apache Drill, Apache Spark, Druid and orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes is a plus
- Be a top-notch Product leader for the responsible products?
- Own and drive the product strategy, positioning, and roadmap by closely working with customers & key stakeholders across the company?
- Deep understanding of customer use cases, market analysis, and business case development?
- Requirements definition, prioritization and ongoing collaboration with world-class engineering teams to define detailed product development plans?
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including engineering, documentation, product marketing sales, professional services & support to build and make products successful?
- Define, prioritize and execute on partner integrations?
- Help build & drive success for the products in the open source community?
- Support field teams enablement, content development and sales activities as the subject matter expert??