ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners closely with the digital organization leaders to provide analytics and insights that inform decision making to improve the user experience of Fifth Third's digital properties throughout the customer's journey shop, buy and use.
- Executes advanced analytical initiatives, including design and execution of tests, across available data sources and multiple platforms.
- Deliver on industry benchmarking requests and ensure metrics are comparable for accurate read.
- Experience in story telling with results from analytics initiative a strong plus.
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups of people, including senior level executives.
- Ability to navigate and lead higher level analysis initiatives, tool evaluation, and other appropriate asks with little to no oversight.
- Guides and coaches more junior analysts as needed.
- Partner with Enterprise Data Office to identify, gather and provide necessary data to business users.
- Partner with Decision Sciences Group, Marketing, LOBs, IT, Finance, External Vendors and/or Customer Experience to provide analysis on the full customer journey and ensure alignment on data and insights.
- Influences leaders and peers across organizational lines to take action on analytic insights.
- Effectively communicates, presents and actively participates in discussions.
- Ensures that assigned work is conducted in compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, and enterprise policies, procedures, and/or methodologies.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology, or equivalent work experience required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a digital analytics role.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with experience in all steps of the analytics process including problem definition, hypothesis development, program design, results analysis and insight creation in an executive ready format.
- Knowledge and proven experience of key statistical principles including sample size calculation, design of experiments and familiarity of test design.
- Proven ability in data mining across disparate data sources and ensuring quality of data.
- Advanced proficiency in SAS, SQL, Tableau, Adobe Analytics & Tag Management, and Microsoft Office (or comparable platforms).
- Experience using unstructured and structured data sets.