$80K — $100K *
We offer an opportunity to join Sabre Database Engineering team. Our team is responsible
for engineering core database systems on-prem and on public cloud.
Are you up for the challenge?
What we do?
• Work with operation teams to analyze, evaluate, and design alternatives and to implement process improvements
• Implement legacy app migration to cloud (AWS, GCP), develop CI/CD pipeline and monitoring in the cloud
• Analyze, troubleshoot, debug, and assist in problem solving in both development and production environments
• Make system more robust - monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum performance
• Develop and maintain tools that support and automate processes for hardware or software product release including installation/packaging/deployment scripts, environment configuration scripts
• Oversee new deployments, VM refreshes and decommissions
• Support for release and deployment of application across multiple platforms from development to production
• Experience with complex, high-availability systems, and Capacity Planning and Change Management
• Experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting databases
• Experience with managing Linux servers, compute VMs, load balancers
• Experience with the installation and support of Oracle database
• Experience in cloud technologies (AWS, GCP)
• Good knowledge of scripting languages – Python, Shell
• Familiarity with infrastructure automation tools (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, Git, etc.)
• Familiarity with containers (Docker, Kubernetes, GKE, ECS, etc.)
• Familiarity with Oracle RMAN backup configuration
• Understanding of network fundamentals (DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English language
• SQL Query Skills – Oracle, MYSQL, Couchbase, MSSQL
Nice to have skills/experience:
• Migration of legacy apps to the cloud
• Site Reliability Engineering experience
• ITSM/ITIL experience
• Exposure to security concepts & best practices.
Valid through: 10/30/2021
$80K — $120K + $150K bonus + no cap on commissions *
2 days ago