Saint Paul, MN
8 - 10 years
Posted 35 days ago
· 5+ years of experience with developing, installing, configuring, tuning, and supporting large database environments
· 3+ years of experience with developing, installing, configuring, tuning, and supporting large data warehouse environments
· Minimum of one project dedicated to building a data warehouse
· 2+ years of experience dedicated Oracle database administration
· 3+ years of experience with PL/SQL or other database development languages
· Healthcare industry experience, e-prescription or eHRpreferred
· Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering and analysis
· In-depth technical knowledge of network and operating systems, including Linux and Windows
· Experience or interest in Big Data initiatives
· Experience with NoSQL databases such as Hadoop, and Cassandra
· Experience with database design applications, including SQL Developer, DB Visualizer, and Embarcadero ER Studio
· Experience with Exadata
· Good knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws
· Working experience with developing, installing, configuring and supporting database environments
· ETL Experience
· Bachelordegree in computer science, information systems or computer engineering or related field or equivalent experience
· 8 years of experience as a databasedeveloper, database administrator and database systems architect
· 6 + years of work experience across a breadth of applications and relational database systems, including Oracle RAC, Oracle GoldenGate and Oracle DataGuard.
· Experience and strong understanding of the emerging database technologies with Hadoop and Cassandra
· Experience with data architecting, data mining, large-scale data modeling, and business requirements gathering/analysis
· Direct experience implementing enterprise data management and deployment processes and procedures.
· Strong familiarity with metadata management and associated processes. Experience with enterprise repository tools, data modeling tools, data mapping tools, and data profiling tools.
· Demonstrated expertise with repository creation and data and information system life cycle methodologies.