You will lead the the development and implementation of the enterprise's data quality program. This includes processes, procedures, and standards necessary to ensure high quality data are developed, supported, and delivered by the Data and Analytics division.Development Initiatives to Improve Data Quality:
- Develop and implement a data quality issue management program across the enterprise including the socialization and operationalization of the program
- Working with key stakeholders, ensure the entire population of data quality issues has been compiled and that they are appropriately prioritized and assigned for ownership
- Take accountability for setting documentation and enforcement policies and procedures that track and ensure high data quality is created and management in alignment with business needs.
- Develop profiling and data quality rules execution capabilities. Deploy these rules across the enterprise.
- Lead the creation of defining metrics and KPIs as part of a Data Quality Scorecard.
Provide Strategic Thought Leadership into the Development and Implementation the Enterprise's Data Governance Strategy
- Provide strategic thought leadership to define, improve and execute the data governance vision, mission, strategy and charter.
- Take accountability for ensuring compliance with all applicable data privacy regulations and policies.
- Forge strong business and stakeholder partnerships to ensure widespread adoption of the data governance strategy across the enterprise.
- Align tactical initiatives to the data governance strategy across projects and programs.
Drive Operationalizing Data Governance and Management in the Enterprise:
- Develop and implement standards for cataloging data assets in support of a wide variety of use-cases. Lead the data quality streams of work for the data catalog including the catalog of rules, refinement of definitions, storage of data quality results, etc.
- Manage the creation of best practices and policies concerning reference and master data management, metadata management, data stewardship, data privacy and security.
- Lead the design, build, and execution of data quality standards, data protection standards and adoption requirements across the enterprise.
- Actively contribute with a broad-range of stakeholders as part of the Executive Data Governance Steering Group and Data Governance Council.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science or related field.
- 8+ years of experience with Data Governance and Catalog Solutions, Master Data Management Solutions and/or Data Management / Programming Languages
- Experience in the Healthcare domain
- Experience with Data Governance and Data Quality Solutions, e.g., ASG, Collibra, Ataccama, IDQ, DataFlux, Reltio
- Effective Communication: Superior verbal, written and presentation skills
- Team and customer-service oriented, flexible and adaptable with proven ability to solve problems in a collaborative and timely manner
- Ability to build strong partnerships with stakeholders with strong influencing and negotiation skills