With a critical focus of building Data Management Capability across all data assets, the Enterprise Data Governance team has the mission to establish data as a strategic asset with the right standards of care applied through the enablement of foundational capabilities achieving higher data maturity and delivering business value. Key focus areas for the data governance function are:
- Establish data standards and build foundational components such as Data policy, Enterprise glossary, data ownership.
- Ensure data quality across assigned data assets and resolution of DQ issues
- Certify Key Business Elements (KBEs)
- Map end-to-end Enterprise Data Supply Chain (data lineage) partnering with IT and Data governance operation functions.
- Provide Enterprise data governance platform and tools to operationalize data governance
- Implement Collibra Workflows to enable data management capabilities
- Leverage Collibra API to meet the integration needs with the Collibra DGC platform
- Design, development, unit testing, and validation support of Metadata import and export jobs and creation of Data Governance reporting/KPIs
- Responsible for adherence to SDLC policies and standards for technical management of the Collibra DGC platform
- Partner with Data Stewards for requirements, integrations and processes, participate in meetings and working sessions
- Partner with Data Management and integration leads to continuously improve Data Management technologies and processes
- Support implementation of upgrades and future developments of Data Governance tool suites
- Maintain a solid understanding of Collibra DGC capabilities and the product’s roadmap to ensure effective technical design of solutions in the platform
Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Information Technology or a related field.
- 7+ years of data-centric IT experience
- Experience as a Collibra developerworking with Collibra Connect, API and Activity Workflow Designer tool
- Understanding and experience with data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- Understanding and experience with typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
- Experience with MuleSoft
- Experience with data governance tools including technical and business metadata, data quality, data profiling, and data lineage, etc.
- Collibra certification preferred.