What you'll be doing:
- Lead all aspects of data and data SW architecture
- Drive the overall data engineering architecture, data and analytics road map, tool integration and reliability initiatives for the GeForce Now Service.
- Architecting, implementing, and delivering data solutions using sophisticated data technologies.
- Defining and setting up a technical vision for projects similar to NLP, AB, GDPR, data integrity, survey. Identity and drive E2E solutions with efficient architecture.
- Develop data models and analytics for engineering across the GeForce Now and SRE services.
What we need to see:
- Data: Support and improve our current Data platform, experienced Data Architect who has experience in RDBMS, No-SQL and big data infrastructure.
- Experience Architecting large scale distributed systems, especially those involving Hadoop/Mapreduce, NoSQL databases, Elastic Search, Cassandra, and Graphs
- Encouraged to have understanding of the entire the database infrastructure stack/ Big Data / Cloud technology areas. AB testing, NLP.
- Knowledge in Data Analysis & Logical Data Modelling
- Ecommerce: Responsible for architecting an in-app store allowing end-users to search & browse (think Catalog management & Search (both Broad and Exact)), select and purchase Nvidia products within the application
- Expected to have strong understanding of the online market holistically
- An analytical, problem solving and results-driven approach to ecommerce challenges and opportunities
- Experience building ecommerce applications, sites and back end systems. Knowledge of ecommerce business models a definite plus.
- Bachelor's Degree (Master Degree preferred) in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge of statistics is highly recommended.
- 15+ years professional experience in software development and building successful production software systems
- Experience building customer facing products and services (i.e. ecommerce, survey systems)
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world's most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.