Right now, we have an opportunity for a Principal Cybersecurity Engineer to join our Global Cybersecurity Identity Management Team to assist in managing identity lifecycle and entitlements across our Windows, Unix and Database systems and platforms. In this role you will lead development of and maintain solutions that allow managers and administrators to automate, manage and provision employee access to systems and applications that help strengthen our cybersecurity posture and improve the employee experience.
About the job:
- Develops maintainable, scalable and secure source code that meets business requirements and team standards
- Contributes actively in a collaborative environment ensuring the overall success of projects
- Excited by the opportunity to solve complex technical issues and problems
- Provides production support and participates in on-call rotation
- Works within project team to lead iterative development that delivers a high-quality product
- Supports product owner interactions with customers and development teams to define requirements
- Contributes to the production of support documentation
- Performs quality assurance architecture and design guide review; defects or discrepancies in requirements identified and resolved with appropriate partners
- Identify and implements appropriate continuous improvement opportunities
- Plans work out appropriately, effectively communicates and responds to escalations/inquiries
- Supports IT Help Desk issue resolution for related systems and processes
- Conducts unit test case development
- Conducts impact analysis
- Develops component design
- Develops system/application architecture
- Performs functional/system integration testing support
- Develops Build and Deployment guides
Highly qualified candidates will have experience with the following:
- Sailpoint Identity IQ
- AWS (CloudFormation, Lambda)
- Oracle, MS-SQL, SQL, Jboss
- Pentaho, Informatica, Splunk, and ESP
- Python and Shell scripts
- Angular, Node.js, React.js
- CI/CD & pipeline automation tools (GIT, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Jenkins, etc)
- Identity and Access Management
- Full stack development
- AWS deployment and management
- Microservice and API integrations
- Scripting and automation
- Systems/software design and engineering using various architectures and patterns
- Cloud development and deployment (AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry)
- Agile development practices, SAFe
- DevSecOps, testing processes and methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical discipline preferably computer science or software development.
- 8+ years of professional development experience
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Experience with layered system architectures and layered solutions; understanding of shared software concepts
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of a business function(s) and of business operations. Extensive knowledge of design and development tools.
- Extensive knowledge of architectures and technical standards.
- extensive understanding of shared software concepts.
- Proficient in multiple programming languages and tools.
- Proficient in new and emerging technologies.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills.