Principal Cyber Lead Engineer
11 - 15 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Roles and Responsibilities:
Manage, review and audit all IA documentation that pertains to the day to day operations of the enterprise.
Provide working assignments for real time monitoring operations
Provide weekly audit reports to the government
Conduct monthly cyber security audits
Manage and verify compliance with all Information Assurance Vulnerabilities (IAVM’s)
Review and verify compliance with all Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIG’S)
Maintain compliance on all servers, workstations, laptops and network equipment.
Manage and audit the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) team
Manage and audit the latest HBSS ePO / ESS suite team
Provide cyber assessments to the DOD ISSM on all cyber security related matters
Manage the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process and the certification and accreditation process.
Conduct weekly network audits as required by DoD/DoN regulations.
- Typically requires at least 10+ years relevant experience without a Degree; 6+ years relevant experience with Undergraduate Degree; 4+ years relevant experience with Graduate Degree
Required Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 10+ years in the DOD cyber security workforce.
- 5+ Years with Managing a DOD Cyber Security team
- 5 - 10 Years with DIACAP/RMF C&A process
- 5 - 10 Years with V-RAM management
- 5 - 10 Years with eMASS processing and management
- 5+ Years with ACAS Management
- 5+ Years with HBSS suite Management
- 10+ Years with DoD/DoN IA policies and directives.
- 10+ Years of STIG and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) processing.
- ACTIVE Secret clearance required
- CISSP or equivalent
- HBSS certification
- ACAS certification
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
Req ID: 11499