Forcepoint is seeking a qualified full-time professional services engineer to facilitate installation, configuration, integration and training of our commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) cyber products. This individual must be highly motivated, have great interpersonal skills, and be technically proficient, especially with Linux administration and networking.The successful candidate will be offered specialized training to support our technologies and is expected to become proficient in all aspects of complex software solution deployment. Additionally, the professional services engineer will provide training, troubleshooting, and on-site/remote support to customers.
U.S. Citizenship with and the ability to obtain valid passport is required
Must have an active TS/SCI clearance and full scope polygraph
- Lead installation, configuration, integration and training efforts for Forcepoint commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) cyber products
- Provide training, troubleshooting, and on-site support to customers including version upgrades.
- Prepare technical documentation to include as-built design, requirements, and Standard Operating Procedures
- Provide technical briefings to customer leadership and Forcepoint corporate leadership as required
- Lead complex troubleshooting efforts and on-site/remote support
- Coordinate tasks and activities with various groups within Forcepoint, the government or partners.
Education, Experience, and Skills
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security or equivalent work experience
- 12+ years demonstrated experience in cyber security to include practices/methodologies, associated technologies, application design and development and/or experience in an operational environment
- Security COTS integration (Web Proxy, Email Gateway, Next Generation Firewall
- Must possess strong verbal and technical written communication skills
- Advanced networking administration knowledge (TCP/IP, firewalls, web and email gateways, routers, etc.)
- Advance Linux/Unix and Windows administration knowledge
- Fundamentals of programming logic (e.g. scripting)
- Experience with cyber security engineering projects and programs for U.S. Government and/or commercial clients
- Expert understanding of security design and architecture, Active Directory/LDAP, and computer virtualization
- Must be able to coordinate collaboratively across traditional engineering disciplines, with management and with customers
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving installation or application errors
- Experience with supporting/addressing customer training objectives
- Desired Certifications: SANS GSEC, CISSP, Security+