Do you want to solve real business problems every day?
Do you feel stuck in a single industry or process and want broader exposure to a variety of customers?
Do you have a passion for change management, working with people and explaining complex concepts with simplicity?
Do you love planning and organizing workshops and executing them to drive value at your customers?
As a Principal Customer Value Architect (PCVA) you are spearheading our efforts in data-driven business transformation at our customers. You will work side by side with our customers at all levels to help them achieve their strategic goals and realize significant value using Celonis. As a PCVA you will drive measurable business impact across processes and industries and accelerate the adoption of our platform. You will blend deep process and industry expertise with a proven consulting skill set and a keen interest in analytics and change management.
- Translate customers' strategic objectives into high-impact Celonis use cases
- Lead business value workshops and use Celonis to identify and qualify opportunities for process improvement
- Use data from Celonis to derive root causes and quantify the business impact
- Build business cases and ROI calculations, leveraging industry benchmarks and best practices
- Formulate solutions and improvement actions in finance, sales, procurement, and/or other major business functions
- Execute improvement actions and initiate enterprise-wide change initiatives
- Present results and realized value to senior management and C-level executives
- Establish a governance structure and operating model for customers to support Celonis across their organization
- Devise strategies to enable end users at scale and prepare them for change
- Provide feedback to our product development teams to enhance the Celonis platform and Apps based on customer success stories
- Expand the use case knowledge in our consulting teams and be the go-to person for process improvement topics
- ...have 9+ years experience in Management Consulting, strategy consulting or process improvement
- ...have an excellent degree in finance, economics, business information systems or other business or engineering related subjects
- ...have strong communication and presentation skills
- ...are fluent in English
- ...bring strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems
- ...are experienced in analyzing SCM, Finance or Procurement processes
- ...are open to travel up to 50% across North America
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengths finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- …are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- …distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work