As Principal, you will leverage your demonstrated experience and relationships with large hospital systems to support our consulting business and members. You will lead consulting engagements while working with project delivery staff on project execution including conception, issue identification, hypothesis formation, etc. Principals are required to achieve individual sales targets by leading business development activities from lead generation to close and delivering Consulting solutions that create superior value for clients to drive Sg2 growth. You will develop new service offerings that complement Sg2’s core competencies and solve clients' emerging strategic issues. Principals contribute company-wide in managing marquee clients, facilitating/presenting at client sites and functioning as a thought leader to add value across Sg2.
- Develop consulting service offerings that generate new revenues and leverage Sg2’s competencies.
- Manage individual pipeline to achieve annual sales targets.
- Provide executive level consultation to our clients and lead the development of project proposals and requisite resource budgets.
- Develop and lead execution of projects at the executive level, while overseeing a team.
- Ensure the development and delivery of high quality work including presentation of strategic and analytical results to clients.
- Leverage Sg2 offerings, as appropriate, in consulting projects while keeping a keen awareness of the unique opportunity to test new solutions and gather additional insight for ongoing Sg2 development.
- Communicate and integrate consulting project insights and results to the larger Sg2 team, while contributing to the development of new thought leadership and service offerings.
-Leverage subject matter expertise to serve as a trusted advisor to support Sg2’s members.
- Contribute to Sg2 overall and departmental financial and delivery targets by ensuring work is delivered on time and on budget.
- Ensure consistent, efficient and cost effective processes, procedures and appropriate accountability, including effective management of resources.
- Serve as a mentor to and key contributor in the development of others in the consulting team.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with clients.
- Identify opportunities that target Academic Medical Centers and other large Healthcare Organizations for consulting projects related to growth strategy, clinical program development, strategic partnerships etc. while working alongside the Sales and Service teams and Consulting leadership or independently.
- 15+ years professional experience required. Must include senior level relevant health care strategy consulting experience
- Advanced degrees in Business Administration (MBA) and clinical medicine (MD, RN) strongly preferred
- Prior consulting sales and business development experience in large hospital systems required
- Demonstrated track record in consulting business development within Academic Medical Centers strongly preferred
- Ability to collaborate with and understand the needs of C-level executives and translate those needs into actionable results and plans
- Demonstrated ability to advance the consulting practice through innovation and new service offerings
- Demonstrated strategic thinking as well as the ability to “roll up your sleeves” and be involved with the team and the project activities, as appropriate
- Ability to develop, promote and clearly communicate a vision
- Demonstrated experience developing analysis, presentations, support material and facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills - both written and oral
- Proven ability to manage and mentor team members, lead and influence cross-functional working groups, manage project teams, and achieve results
- Dedication to teamwork
- Ability to influence diverse teams and build strong relationships
- An uncompromising commitment to quality
Equal Opportunity Employer: Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender identity, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.