Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
11 - 15 years
Posted 74 days ago
As a Principal Consultant, you will anchor the engagement effort for assignments, all the way from business process consulting and problem definition to solution design, development and deployment. You will be pivotal to problem definition and discovery of the overall solution and guide teams on project processes, deliverables.
As a thought leader in your domain, you will be the key advisor to architecture and design reviews. You will anchor business pursuit initiatives, client training, in-house capability building.
You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape
Location for this position is in Dallas, TX. This position may requires relocation and or 100% travel
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience in Information Technologies.
• 7+ years of experience in implementing/supporting JDA demand and fulfillment module
• Average 4 to 6 years of experience in supply chain projects related to demand planning and fulfillment planning experience CPG would be great.
• Supported the design and configuration of Demand Planning and Fulfillment planning processes and systems, devised test scenarios and validated the configurations of the solution
• Preferably JDA Certified and JDA Experienced Resources with at least 4 JDA Projects that they have supported from Design to Go-Live
• Act as Customer SME on JDA Demand and Fulfillment Issues
• Product Specific Solution Functionalities
• Product Strategy and Solution Analyses
• Solution Improvements and Optimizations
• How to Interpret Results Obtained from a Batch/Report Run
• Executing Processes & Workflow Steps
• Technical, Business & Functional Issues/Questions